Pay Per Click
Paid for adverting is one of the most effective ways of generating a fast return on investment. Pay Per Click (PPC) ads, such as those on Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Facebook Ads, can quickly get targeted consumers to your site and these are more likely to make a purchase, compared to visitors that arrive at your site from organic search.
Just like search engine optimisation (SEO), your paid ads need to carefully constructed in order to deliver an immediate boost to your revenue. We create laser-focused pay per click ads that are put to their very best use, so that you and your business can maximise profit.
Pay Per Click service with Web Devotee
Our PPC management ensures that your PPC campaigns are targeting the right people. We are very experienced in writing ad copy and our service includes:
- Ad creation – We work closely with you to create the most most focused and eye-catching ads.
- Comprehensive research – We research your ideal customer and use keyword phrases that will catch their attention.
- Landing page optimisation – We optimise your landing pages so that more visitors become customers. We can create new landing pages if needed that are specifically design to convert leads into sales.
- Comparison testing – We conduct ad comparison testing on a small scale to see which PPC ads are the most effective. We then upscale these ads to give you the best return on your investment.
- Remarketing – Using a special tracking code (cookies) we can display ads to recent visitors who have shown an interest in your services or products. These help increase your ad spend return by showing ads to your past visitors as they continue to browse the web.
- Mini-campaigns – We can create mini-campaigns that specifically target one product, service, calendar event or location.
- Reporting and proof or ROI – We create bespoke reports that, as you prefer, summarise or go into great detail about the success of your PPC campaigns.
Why use PPC campaigns?
PPC campaigns offer instant visibility for your products and services. If you have a new ecommerce website, then this will be essential because SEO will not have had time to do the leg work that is involved in appearing on the first page on search engine results pages (SEPRs).
Even established businesses use PPC campaigns because they can generate revenue and profit quickly. This is especially useful when a new product or service is released and SEO has yet to take effect. Likewise, PPC ads can target specific calendar dates such as Black Friday and cyber Monday.
From young businesses to established corporations, Web Devotee can manage your pay per click campaigns so that your firm reach its goals, quickly and efficiently.