Local Search Engine Optimisation
97% of people use the internet when they are researching local services or products. Optimising your website so that your business appears high up in local search engine results pages (SERPs) is one of the most effective ways to bring in leads. These highly targeted leads are more likely to convert, so local SEO should be a priority for your business.
Local SEO will involve on-page and off-page optimisations that can target just one or many locations that your business is active in. Every optimisation that Web Devotee will make, carefully considers what the major search engines, like Google, are looking for when creating their local SERPs:
- Distance – Your business profile must be accurate so that search engines can refer local consumers to your website
- Relevance – Your business profile and webpages need to clearly identify the services or products that a consumer is searching for
- Authority – Your website needs to be well-known and hold authority
Web Devotee local search optimisation service
So, how does Web Devotee go about optimising your website for local search?
- Off-site Audit – We will assess your current online business information that is held in data provider databases. We will check for errors that might negatively affect your local visibility.
- On-site audit – We will check your semantic markup, ensure that your title tags include your town and/or region and ensure that essential geographic terms are in your meta descriptions.
- Business listings – We will optimise your data on Google+, Yahoo and Bing to ensure your business has a consistent business profile. This includes Google My Business and Bing Places.
Web Devotee can also:
- Help you get online reviews – We can provide an effective reviews acquisition strategy. This is essential with almost 90% of consumers reading reviews before buying products and services. Reviews will give your audience the positive proof and trust they are looking for. We can recommend the best software for customer review marketing.
- Create locally-focused content – We can improve the local relevance of your website by creating local landing pages and blog content.
- Directory listings – We can research niche directories for your industry.
- Create business citations – These un-linked references of your business’s name and address, on sites such your local Chamber of Commerce, increase the local authority of your business.
Monitoring the success and return on investment (ROI)
Web Devotee offers a transparent service that easily allows you to see the return on your investment. We Devotee will provide you with:
- Reports – Through Google analytics we can create comprehensive reports detailing the success of actions taken. This will be provided along with a tasks and hours report of the work that has been carried out.
- Keyword ranking tool – Check the ranking of your local keywords at any time.
- Dedicated local SEO specialist – Available over the phone and by email to answer any questions you may have.